2020 PCSO Lotto Jackpot Winners
- 21st: The last millionare of 2020 was from Baguio City. He/she won a jackpot prize of 20,980,657.40 in a 6/45 lotto draw in the combination, 06-25-15-29-12-33 during the December 30, 2020 draw.
- 20th: An addition to the list of 2020 jackpot winners was from Rodriguez, Rizal who won 23,902,883.80 in the December 19, 2020 6/42 draw in combination, 11-34-06-42-15-33.
- 19th: A solo bettor from Marilao, Bulacan has won 166,546,579.20 from the December 14, 2020 6/45 lotto draw with the combination 34-11-06-24-25-39.
- 18th: The 6/49 jackpot amounting to 265,353,489.60 was bagged home by a solo winner from the City of Manila. Using the combination 06-12-18-20-32-41 in a draw held on December 6, 2020.
- 17th: A 6/42 lotto bettor from Angeles City, Pampanga has won Php 9,403,768.20 from the winning combination 13-28-09-34-25-19. The draw was held on December 1, 2020.
- 16th: The lucky bettor has won 20,398,839.60 pesos in combination, 13-42-03-31-02-22 in a 6/42 lotto draw held on November 21, 2020. The winner was from Guiuan, Easter Samar.
- 15th: One (1) winner from Ormoc Leyte during October 31, 2020 6/42 Lotto has won Php 48,709,689.40 in a combination, 26-27-40-21-01-41.
- 14th: A solo bettor from Talisay City, Cebu wins Php 35,543,079.20 during the October 31, 2020 6/55 lotto draw in the combination 18-52-17-02-54-55.
- 13th: A 6/55 millionaire from Valenzuela won Php 128,397,144.80 in a combination 02-12-22-27-03-29. The draw was held on September 23, 2020.
- 12th: With the 6/42 lotto combination 18-25-10-28-22-27, a lucky bettor from Batangas clinched the jackpot prize amounting to Php 8,597,525.00. The draw was held on September 15, 2020.
- 11th: A jackpot winner from Marikina City, Metro Manila has won the September 7, 2020 6/45 lotto draw with combination 37-07-34-17-05-27, having a jackpot prize of Php 24,042,63.80.
- 10th: One (1) lucky winner from Quezon City, Metro Manila has bagged the 6/58 jackpot prize amounting to Php 339,217,037.60 from a lucky combinations, 18-19-28-09-01-11, drawn on September 6, 2020.
- 9th: The latest jackpot winner has won Php 49,707,326.80 from a lotto 6/42 winning combinations 03-11-06-19-33-10 on September 3, 2020 draw. The winning ticket was bought from a lotto agent located at San Fernando City, La Union.
- 8th: The 6/45 lotto ticket was bought from Brgy. Manggahan Gen. Trias, Cavite. The winner has won the base jackpot prize of Php 8,910,000.00 in lotto combinations 11-32-34-36-19-40 during the March 6, 2020 6/45 lotto draw.
- 7th: In combination 08-13-36-22-04-03, a solo lucky winner of Php 72,372,679.40 was taken home during the March 2, 2020 6/45 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto agent located in Antipolo City, Rizal.
- 6th: One (1) lotto bettor won the Php 36,632,592.40 jackpot prize during the February 13, 2020 6/42 lotto draw with lucky combinations at 15-27-36-08-41-11. Ticket was bought from the PCSO lotto outlet located in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
- 5th: A super lucky lotto enthusiast from Ilagan City, Isabela won the Php 65,774,986.60 during the February 9, 2020 6/49 lotto draw with winning numbers 22-23-05-15-31-03.
- 4th & 3rd: Two (2) winners shared the jackpot prize of Php 68,523,435.40 during the January January 10, 2020 6/45 lotto draw in combinations 21-04-25-13-11-19. The winning tickets was bought from Pateros and Tacloban.
- 2nd: With number combinations 16-17-05-30-29-21, one (1) very lucky bettor has won Php 28,481,693.80 in January 11, 2020 6/42 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto outlet located in Mandaluyong City.
- 1st: Just beginning the year 2020 and PCSO has already given away millions. The January 8, 2020 6/55 lotto winning ticket of the 2020 first millionaire was bought from San Pablo City, Laguna (lotto combination 25-54-04-22-55-24) with a jackpot prize of Php 80,721,908.00.
How to play the Lotto 6/49?
6/49 Super Lotto is one of the most popular major lottery games of PCSO. To play the game, a player must choose 6 numbers from 1- 49 and mark it in the playing card.
The player can also mark down the Lucky Pick or LP shall he preferred the machine to choose the numbers for him/her. Moreover, a systematic play is also available for 6/49 Lotto draws for more chances of winning. More number of combinations corresponds to a higher bet costs.
PCSO major games consolation prizes will also be fixed. Those who win 3, 4 or 5 combinations will have fixed amount of prizes starting August 4, 2020. Player wins if he/she got the six (6) winning numbers/combination in any order.
Romania has three tax rates when it comes to lottery prizes, so the more money you win, the more taxes you’ll need to pay. The table below explains how this system works:
1 leu to 66,750 leu
66,751 leu to 445,000 leu
Flat tax of 667.50 leu + 16% tax on any amount that exceeds 66,750
Above 445,000 leu
Flat tax of 61,187.50 leu + za 25% tax on the amount that exceeds 445,000 leu
If you win a massive jackpot, having to give up 25% of it to taxes would certainly be pretty painful, but there are other countries that collect even more taxes on lottery winnings. That’s not to say Romania’s situation is good, but it could be better.
PCSO Lotto Jackpot Winners 2021
Since the start of 2021, PCSO has already given away more 76 Million to three (3) lotto bettors around the country. Here’s the summary of all lotto winners for 2021 PCSO draws.
- January 23, 2021: The latest jackpot winner has won 20,130,966.60 pesos in a combination 05-02-12-26-28-04. The location is yet to be disclosed by PCSO.
- January 7, 2021: In addition to the pool of millionaires was a lucky bettor from Tabaco City, Albay who won Php 21,272,518.20 in a 6/42 combination, 16-03-11-26-25-09.
- January 3, 2021: The first winner of 2021 was from Gapan City, Nueva Ecija. The lucky bettor has won Php 34,691,773.00 in Lotto 6/49 combination, 33-24-49-11-29-01
How to WIN Romania Lotto
ODD-EVEN LOTTO NUMBER TIPS
When you select your Romania Loto numbers, try to have a relatively even mix of odd and
even numbers. All odd numbers or all even numbers are rarely drawn, occurring less than
3 percent of the time. The best mix is to have 2/4, 4/2 or 3/3, which means two
odd and four even, or four odd and two even, or three odd and three even. One of
these three patterns will occur in 81 percent of the drawings.
HIGH-LOW LOTTO NUMBER TIPS
Winning numbers are usually spread across the entire number field. If we take a
number field and cut it in half, we have the low half and the high half. In a
49-number game like Romanian Lotto, numbers 1 to 25 would be in the low half, and numbers 26 to 49
would be in the high half. All high numbers or all low numbers are rarely drawn, occurring
only 3 percent of the time. The best mix is to have 2/4, 4/2 or 3/3, which means
two high and four low, or four high and two low, or three high and three low.
Winning number groups with these three patterns occur in 81 percent of all drawings.
LOTTERY NUMBER GROUP STRATEGIES
Look at a list of past winning numbers for Romania Loto, and you’ll see,
more often than not, that one or more of the number groups is not represented. For
example, in the combination 5-14-17-32-38-49, there are no 20’s. Tracking and studying
Number Groups can help you decide which group to omit and which group to give extra
LOTTERY GAMES SKIPPED STRATEGIES
List the number of games skipped (games out) since the last hit (win) for each of
the winning numbers during the last five games. Then mark the number of times each
skip occurred. If any skip from 0 to 5 did not occur, play the Lotto numbers that
are out that many games. (Help working with lotto games skipped.)
LOTTO NUMBER SUM ADVICE – PLAY A BALANCED GAME
After you choose six numbers you want to play, add them together and make sure
that the sum of the six numbers adds up to somewhere between 115 and 185. Sums that
fall within that range will account for over 70 percent of all lottery jackpots won.
HOT NUMBER LOTTERY SECRETS
Numbers that have been out (losers) for five games or less account for about
half of the winning numbers drawn. Losing numbers
that have been out
for seven games or less account for about two-thirds of all the winning numbers. Numbers out ten
games or less account for about three-quarters of the six winning numbers. This tells
us that hot numbers are more likely to hit, but don’t forget to include at
least one long shot in your group of 6.
COLD NUMBER LOTTERY SECRETS
It is difficult to know when a cold number will end a long losing streak. If you play a
number every drawing because you think it is due, you could be chasing it
for many months. (Number 45 in New York Lotto sat out 100 drawings before it
finally hit.) Although, when a number has been out for 70 games or so, it might be
Lottery Strategies to Help You Win Romania Lotto 6/49
Lottery numbers are randomly drawn. But randomly drawn numbers form patterns
that can be tracked and used to our advantage. Having carefully analyzed all the
drawings in past lotto results of more than 200 different lotto games worldwide, with
histories going back as far as 1955, we have verified the following incredibly
That which is MOST POSSIBLE happens MOST OFTEN.
That which is LEAST POSSIBLE happens LEAST OFTEN.
The key to Smart Luck’s successful lotto number selection methods is playing
the probabilities. If you play a pattern that occurs only five
percent of the time, you can expect that pattern to lose 95
percent of the time, giving you no chance to win 95 percent of
the time. So, don’t buck the probabilities.
Where to claim your 6/49 Lotto Prize?
If you are the legit winner, be sure to write your name and affix the signature behind the winning ticket. Bring and present two (2) valid IDs for verification.
The lotto jackpot prizes can be claimed at the PCSO main office located at the PCSO head office located at 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Priceton St., Mandaluyong City. The jackpot prize is taxable pursuant to TRAIN Law.
PCSO thoroughly validates all tickets to be claimed. The public is reminded that they are serious in dealing with counterfeited/tampered tickets. They will not honor any, should anyone try to claim their prizes using such.
Likewise, for claiming the prizes below P10,000, it can be processed at the nearest PCSO Branch.
Odds of Winning Romania Lotto 6/49
Romania Lotto’s jackpot odds are 1 in 13,983,816, which are exactly the same as every other 6/49 game in the world, including Canada Lotto 6/49, Polish Lotto, Spain Bonoloto, and Hong Kong Mark Six. However, some of these other lotteries’ jackpots can be considerably bigger than Romania Lotto’s, and there are a few other lotteries that have even better odds, including Austria Lotto 6 aus 45 (1 in 8,145,060), Hungary Hatoslottó (1 in 8,145,060), Chile Clasico Loto (1 in 4,496,388), and Italy MillionDAY (1 in 3,478,761). Those caveats aside, Romania Lotto still offers a good balance between prize size and chances of winning.
Here’s the full prize breakdown:
# of Matched Numbers
Odds of Winning
1 in 13,983,816
1 in 54,201
1 in 1,032
1 in 57
Romania Lotto 6/49 History
Lotteries in Romania go back to the early 1900s when the Romanian Church would use them as fundraisers for impoverished families living in their communities. However, the prizes back in those days usually weren’t cash but rather household items such as clothing, fabric, and supplies that would help the families better manage their day-to-day lives. As the years went on and the lotteries grew beyond the church and welcomed players from all walks of life, so did the value and scope of the prizes, with vehicles, vacations, and even homes taking the excitement of playing to whole new heights.
In 1993, the cash-based Lotto 6/49 was launched by operator Compania Nationala Loteria Romania, and it quickly took not just Romania but also several neighbouring Balkan countries by storm due to its huge jackpots and great odds of winning. As a result, it became Romania’s most popular lottery, a title that it still enjoys today.
How to Play Romania Lotto 6/49 Online
Before the Internet came along and the international online lottery scene exploded, the only way that you could enter any of Romania’s lotteries would be by visiting the country and purchasing a physical ticket yourself. Luckily, things are much simpler nowadays and it’s quite easy to play Romania Loto 6/49 from anywhere in the world using an online lottery site. These sites streamline the entire process and ensure that you never lose a ticket or miss a draw, increase your chances of winning via big syndicates, and offer all sorts of promos that can save you money. As a result, they’re the best way to play the lottery among millions of people in almost every country you can imagine.
How to Play Romania Lotto 6/49
Romania Lotto 6/49 works exactly like the majority of other lottery games that use the 6/49 matrix. Players choose six numbers from a range of 1 to 49, and if their selection perfectly matches the numbers that are drawn, they win the jackpot prize. There are three secondary prizes up for grabs, and these can be won by matching five, four, or three of the numbers that are drawn. There are no bonus, mega, or power balls in this lottery, so its format is about as straightforward as can be.
Players can choose their own numbers or opt for the Quick Pick option that will randomly generate a set of numbers for them. There is no cap on rollovers or jackpots, so the jackpots can quickly grow from the guaranteed minimum of 1 million leu (€210,090) to much higher amounts as the weeks progress without a winner.
USE BALANCED WHEEL SYSTEMS
Balanced Wheeling Systems allow you to bet a large group of numbers (more than 5), play scientific combinations of that group of numbers, and get a specific minimum win guarantee.
Balanced Wheels force all the winning numbers that are in your group to come together to give you at least one prize if some or all of the winning numbers are in your chosen group.
It’s true that the more numbers you wheel, the easier it is to trap the winning
numbers in your chosen group. But to get the most leverage for your money, the optimum
number of numbers to wheel is not more than four or five numbers over HALF the numbers
in your game. To win 649 Romania Lotto, wheel less than about 30 of the 49 total numbers.
Otherwise, you’ll be spending MORE money chasing a SMALLER guaranteed prize.
You benefit more by wheeling a carefully selected group of lotto numbers.
THE BEST WAY TO WHEEL ALL THE LOTTO NUMBERS IN YOUR GAME
Any one wheeling
system that covers ALL the numbers in the game is too spread out, making the win
guarantee not worth the wager. There are smart ways to wheel all the numbers in
the game by using Trap-by-Overlap and other wheeling strategies covered on pages
137 to 142 in the Lottery Master Guide.
Most of Smart Luck’s lottery winners used a Balanced Wheel
in addition to her Smart Luck number selection methods. You can use a FREE interactive Balanced Wheel System that won
multiple jackpots. Read about our lottery winners, too. And
when you win a jackpot with Smart Luck lotto systems, tell us about it so you can be added to Gail Howard’s
growing list of winners. If you don’t want your name publicized, we will honor
Save Money by Knowing Lotto Numbers to Avoid
Lotto players who select their lottery numbers thoughtlessly or foolishly are destined to lose even before the drawing takes place.
By knowing which number combinations and patterns to avoid, you’ll have an advantage over such players—and save money, too.
AVOID NUMBER COMBINATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN DRAWN BEFORE
Many players like to bet the numbers that have won someone else a big jackpot, and
by doing so, they are almost guaranteed NOT to win one themselves. In Loto 6 49 Romania,
with two drawings a week, a set of six numbers has a chance of being drawn once
every 134,460 years. This should also answer the question we are so often asked,
“Shouldn’t I keep playing the same set of numbers every week because they are due
to hit sometime?”
AVOID BETTING SIX CONSECUTIVE LOTTO NUMBERS
Six consecutive numbers have never been drawn in any state or international lotto game.
Smart Luck has all the drawing results for more than 180 state and international lottery games, going back more than fifty years!
Even five consecutive numbers is a very rare occurrence that, in most Lotto games, has never happened once.
AVOID BETTING ONE LOTTO NUMBER GROUP
Never choose all six numbers from one number group, such as all single digits, or
all teens, or all 20’s, etc. All six winning numbers drawn from one group is
AVOID THE LOTTO COMBINATION 1-2-3-4-5-6
The most popular set of numbers most often played is: 1-2-3-4-5-6. Thousands of
tickets are bought with this combination every drawing. The selection
is too far out of balance to come up in a random drawing.
AVOID PATTERN BETTING
Pattern betting is an even more popular method of marking bet slips. Patterns of
numbers marked in a row to make a straight line, either across the bet slip
vertically or diagonally get heavy play—which means sharing the prize with
others if the numbers are drawn as winners. Other designs such as patterns of
initials or numbers or crosses also get heavy play.
AVOID NUMBER MULTIPLES
Other popular combinations that get heavy play are the number multiples, especially
5-10-15-20-25-30 and 7-14-21-28-35-42.
AVOID ALL SAME LAST DIGITS
Many people like to play same last digits, such as 3-13-23-33-43, or all digits that
end in seven, or some other favorite lucky lottery number. Even four same last digits occur
in less than two-tenths of one percent of all drawings. Winning sets of numbers with
three last digits the same occur in less than 3 percent of all drawings. Winning sets
of numbers with no more than one repeated last digit represent nearly 90 percent of all
AVOID LOW NUMBER COMBINATIONS
The majority of Lotto players like to play the calendar numbers, such as birth
dates and anniversaries—and their children’s ages. This means that the most
heavily played numbers are 1 through 31. Romania Loto 6 49 has 49 numbers. If you play
only the calendar numbers, you might be sharing your jackpot with dozens of other
winners. It’s not to say that you shouldn’t play your personal numbers if you feel these lucky numbers are good to play. But we recommend that you include a couple of high
numbers so that just in case your numbers do hit, you win a prize that’s worth
NIX LOTTO QUICK PICKS
Quick Picks are used by lazy people who want to be in the action without putting
any effort into winning. When you read articles about jackpot winners, it appears
as though they all used either Quick Picks, birth dates, or their children’s ages.
The vast majority of people do play that way. If the majority of tickets sold are
Quick Picks, then it makes sense that the majority of jackpots won should be won
with Quick Picks. However, when you see the actual statistics, as we did, you’ll find that you have
a better chance of winning by picking numbers randomly out of a hat than by using